CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT SANSA TICKETS
1. REGULATIONS LIMITED LIABILITY. The rules and limitations regarding liability are set by the law of the Civil Aviation Authority of Costa Rica. The Company reserves the right to cancel or postpone a flight free of liability on its part‚ when it must attend preferential obligations‚ such as the transfer of sick or injured persons‚ due to bad weather‚ or for any other cause for which it deems the suspension necessary‚ for passenger safety or to protect the Company s interests. As a consequence‚ the Company does not assume the inevitable obligation of transporting the passenger on the precise day and time indicated on this ticket for the trip or for a specified flight. Furthermore‚ it reserves the right of not accepting passengers that arrive for the flight in abnormal circumstances that may place the security of the remainder passengers at risk‚ or that may cause them any type of problem.
2. TICKET CONDITIONS. Tickets are issued in the name of a specific person and are not transferable‚ not endorsable and non-refundable. The carrier may check the identity of the passenger at any given time. The passport is the only valid identification for foreigners.
3. CHANGES AND CANCELLATION POLICIES. Our tickets are nonrefundable under any situation. Schedule modifications with more than ten (10) days before the flight with a penalty fee of $30. With less than ten (10) days‚ but more than (72) hours in advance have a penalty fee of $50 per passenger‚ per change. Within 72 hours before the departure of the flight changes are not allowed. These conditions apply to all fares available for SANSA.
4. LOSS OF BAGGAGE. The indemnification to be paid by the Company in the case of lost luggage will not be greater than the corresponding fare for the segment of the trip where the loss of luggage occurred‚ unless the Company has been obligated separately and in writing to a greater indemnification and charges are paid for it. The company will receive special luggage‚ such as fragile and/or delicate articles‚ without liability for damage‚ deterioration‚ or partial or total loss.
5. WAIVERS. By the mere fact of using the transportation ticket‚ the passenger expressly waives any claim that may arise against the aforementioned conditions.
6. RECONFIRMATIONS. To ensure their return reservations‚ all passengers must arrive the flight date at least 55 minutes before flight departure in order to complete check-in procedures. The Company will cancel any reservation as a no-show‚ for those passengers that have not presented themselves at the airport airline counter Fifty (50) minutes prior to flight departure.
7. LUGGAGE ALLOWANCES. Maximum luggage allowance and charges for extra luggage are specified in each confirmation on section “Flight Rules”. Otherwise‚ the allowance for luggage is 30 pounds per person and excess luggage will be charged at USD $1.50 per pound. The extra luggage is subject to space. Carrier may refuse to transport extra baggage on the basis of excessive volume or safety reasons. We handle a maximum of two (6‚7feet) surfboard per passenger and the charge is $30.00 per surfboard each way.
8. ITINERARIES. Itineraries are subject to change without prior notice to the passengers and with no responsibility for the carrier. Carrier will not be responsible for any losses or damages caused by the delay‚ anticipation‚ suspension‚ or cancellation of any flight due to force majeure‚ fortuitous events‚ adverse weather conditions‚ mechanical difficulties‚ or when the carrier decides so for security reasons or to protect the Company interests.
9. PAYMENTS. The payments made by wire transfer need to be reported to the address email@example.com. For more detailed inquiries‚ please visit our webpage at www.flysansa.com or call our reservations department for further assistance.